TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE
Loops and samples offered by Smokey Loops Loops are 100% Royalty Free.
Once you have purchased our products, you have permission to use.
All soundsets, samples and audio demos are copyrighted by Smokeyloops.
Reselling of any Smokeyloops product purchased, also partially (e. g. single sounds), is prohibited. Any violation of this will be legally pursued.
All the “Vocal Samples” can not be used for business purposes. If you plan to use a “Vocal Samples”, contact the Staff.
- Introduction: Who is Smokeyloops
- Smokey Loops P.IVA: 05291540655, is a sole proprietorship based in Roccapiemonte Via A.Pascarelli, 13 – 84086 – Italy
- The web-site smokeyloops.com is operated by Smokey Loops
- These general conditions of sale overn the sale of products marketed by smokeyloops.com. All contracts for the purchase of products through the site www.smokeyloops.com and according to the procedures described above, between the seller and the customer, will be governed by these Terms.
- Acceptance of the terms of sale
- The contract between www.smokeyloops.com and the user shall be concluded with the acceptance, even partial, by www.smokeyloops.com which reserves the right to accept the order. The acceptance is automatic, unless otherwise communicated to the user mode. Placing an order in the manner provided, you represent that you have read all the information provided during the purchase procedure and accept the general conditions and payment transcribed below.
- If the customer is a consumer (ie a person who buys goods for purposes not related to his profession), once the online purchase procedure, will print or save an electronic copy, but keep, the present general conditions of sale, subject to the provisions by ‘art. 7 of Legislative Decree n. 206/2005 on distance selling.
- It excludes any right of the Customer to damages or compensation, and any contract or tort liability for any direct or indirect personal and / or property, caused by the rejection, even partial, of an order
- How to Buy
- You can only purchase products / packages on the site (or portal) smokeyloops.com. The technical information contained in the descriptions of the packages are connected to them.
- The correct order is confirmed by smokeyloops.com by a reply by e-mail automatically, sent to the email address supplied by the user during the ordering process. This confirmation message will contain date and time of execution order and a ‘Order Number’, to be used in any further communication with www.smokeyloops.com. The message offers all the data entered by the customer who agrees to verify the correctness and communicate any corrections, as described in this document.
- In the case of non-acceptance, smokeyloops.com is committed to a timely notice to you, in the same way.
- All prices quoted on the website include IVA.
- On certain products subject to price promotions, smokeyloops.com reserves the right to accept orders by reducing the amount, upon notice and acceptance by the user, failing which the order will be canceled.
- Payment methods
- You can make the payment through the PayPal system. Together with the completion of the online transaction, PayPal will immediately charge the amount of your purchase
- How to download
5.1After each order and payment made, you can enter the availability of the package through a download from the link specially sent to the email address at registration
- Right of withdrawal
- The user has to decide whether to listen to most of the songs “purchased” from the portal through a “demo”.
- Under Article. 16 European Directive 2011/83 / EU of the user is given the right to withdraw only up to the time of the actual beginning of the download. The same notice will be given to the initial act of downloading: “You are buying a digital product. According to the New European Directive 2011/83 / EU on the Rights of Consumers can avail of the right to withdraw only up to the time of actual start of downloads
- The data collected from the register on the portal smokeyloops.com are
processed, processed and stored by Smokey Loops proprietor in accordance with Law 196/2003. Smokey Loops., Owner of the processing of personal data, will treat them electronically
- The deletion of data from electronic files can be requested only by the holder of the
same, sending the username and password to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org and specifying in the “removal of personal data.
7.3 Changes to the privacy and referral to local regulations
- Any complaint must be sent to Smokey Loops via the “Contact” or the email address email@example.com after which the customer will be contacted as soon as possible in order to solve the problem.
- Jurisdiction and applicable law
- The sales contract between the user and smokeyloops.com is concluded in Roccapiemonte and governed by Italian law. For the solution of civil and criminal litigation arising from the conclusion of this contract of sale at a distance, the local jurisdiction is the only forum of Nocera Inferiore.
- Changes to the Terms
10.1The conditions contained in this document may be modified by Smokey Loops without notice and will be valid from the date of publication on the website www.smokeyloops.com